- Preparing of level 1 PSA and level 2 PSA for full power, low power and shutdown operating modes.
- Reliability analyses for computerized reactor protection systems, control and instrumentation systems (software and hardware).
- Deterministic and probabilistic fire risk analyses.
- Deterministic and probabilistic flooding risk analyses.
- External event analyses (seismic events, non-seismic natural events and man-made events).
- Further development of accident management measures, drafting of safety requirements, emergency operating procedures and guides.
- Support of decision making in plant safety upgrading using PSA.
- Support of plant operation based on PSA applications:
- - risk monitoring using RiskWatcher, EOOS and Safety Monitor software,
- - optimization of technical specifications (allowed outage times and test intervals of safety systems),
- - optimization of maintenance activities based on the risk based approach,
- - implementation of on-line maintenance of safety systems for WWER type reactors,
- - evaluation of operational events,
- - evaluation of safety issues,
- - support of operator training, etc.